Wednesday 14 December 2011

My covering letter

James Kitcher
4 Corsham Close, Birdcage Farm, Plymouth, PL6 6BU
Telephone: 01752 790617 Email: jameskitcher6@gmail.com

30 November 2011

Plymouth College of Art
Tailstock Place
Plymouth
PL4 8AT

Dear Mr Smith,
Re – Foundation Degree in Graphic Design

I would like to apply for a place on the Foundation Degree Course at Plymouth College of Art, commencing in September 2012. My present course is a Diploma in Interactive Game Art and Media, which I feel would give me a good skill base for the Foundation Degree Course.
I am a conscientious and dedicated worker and I always meet my deadlines. I enjoy college life and have a positive attitude to my work. My disability has made me creative in my approach to work and gives me a unique perspective in my areas of study. Although I have physical limitation I am developing skills in directing my own art projects.
I have skills in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop. Illustrator and Flash, which I have used for creating animations and programing games using ActionScript 3.0. During a week long summer course I have also developed  some experience in game engines, such as Unity.
I have enclosed my CV and would welcome an opportunity to show you my portfolio and discuss the course further. I am happy to meet at a convenient time that suits you. Should you require any additional information prior to a meeting please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely


James Kitcher

No comments:

Post a Comment